[tcb] Re: T@P OPEN

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 08:26:01 -0500

Ommmmmmmm, nananananana. Ommmmmmmmmm, nanananananana. I'm alright, nobody worry
about me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFGpgt4EC3I

Count me in so long as the ol' back holds up.

How about an evening screening of Caddyshack afterwards for donations? It's a
good kids movie, especially by today's standards. Anybody got a LCD projector?
We could string up a white sheet or to really relive the experience, project it
on Julie's bus. ;)

From: Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx>

Here's a suggestion.

Let's do a two or four man scramble depending on number of people.  We will
need a list of people interested so we can put the teams together or you can
set up your own.

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics.
Check it out.
http://www.windowslive.com/Online/Hotmail/Campaign/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_QA_HM_sports_photos_072009&cat=sports