[tcb] Re: T@P 9 "The Last Dance"

  • From: Sherry Trunick <strunick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 14:20:08 -0700 (PDT)

This news is very very sad
   Chris

--- On Sat, 8/4/12, singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] T@P 9 "The Last Dance"
To: abugswife@xxxxxxx, "Steve Chamberlain" <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>,
dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dan Martin" <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>, "Larry
Moore" <larmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Sammie Smith" <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"tcb" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, vwsanta@xxxxxxxxx, "Winters-Jenkins"
<rwinters@xxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, August 4, 2012, 3:46 PM

It is with sadness and joy that I announce that this will be my last T@xxxx is
sad because I wanted to make 10 ,but that's not going to happen.It is with joy
because of all the things that come from a great event, first and foremost the
thousands of dollars we've donated to the Morgan's Point Police dept. for much
need equipment for our little Paradise on the lake.But to me even more
important are the friendships and brotherhood that comes from everyone pitching
in and making this a great VW camping event.The adults made Friends ,the kids
the dogs everyone had something that they enjoyed about the 3+ plus days at The
Point.Please get the word out that if you've always gone and haven't made it
,this is your last chance as we know it.Please dig deep to find some auction
items  so we can raise more money than ever.Please pass on the word that this
is it.Pre enter and tell your Friends.Thanks for everything ,your friend ship
the most.Everything is looking
 good for this Oct 12,13 and 14th.Lets make this the best ever.
Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 9
October  ,2012
Morgan's Point Resort Texas