[tcb] T@P 8! What a blast!

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 01:57:38 +0000 (GMT)

Dan & I had a really good time.
We sure did enjoy hanging out with everyone.
It's our one big camp out of the year, and I am so glad we got to spend it with such wonderful friends & VW's.
Paul & Lois thank you so much for being you. Keith & Jessica it was really great seeing you.
So glad we raised so much money for the POST!
It was really great meeting new people too!
Sorry we rushed off so early on Sunday, maybe we shouldn't have since there was breakfast & coffee served by the POST.Darn it!
Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin/