[tcb] Re: THOR'S REVENGE!

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 11:02:50 -0500

so after the KAC war i can really see Katrina attempting to bomb them with eggs.

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] THOR'S REVENGE!
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 09:20:16 -0500

Dan and I worked out our plan of revenge on the dog mutilator.

Besides all the vet bills for the rest of his life, since we know the mutilator's personal address, we intend to:

Put a burning bag of Thor's dog doodoo on her doorstep and when she comes out and stomps on it we

Bomb her with rotten eggs and shoot her with paintballs. While she is groggy we

Toilet paper her yard

Give her a wedgy

Turn off her water at the meter (it will take days before she finally hires a plumber to figure out the problem)

Order alot of pizzas delivered.

Call 911 to her house at 3 AM

Order lots of magazines to her address (Soldier of Fortune, Hustler) and any infomercial stuff and real estate seminars.

Send Amway people, Jehovah witnesses, Baptist evangelists and insurance sales people.

I'm sure there is more.

"Fix" her brakes