[tcb] Re: T.C.B. to B.B.B.

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 12:00:03 -0800 (PST)

Been wantin' to do the Burnin' man thing, too...Been
gettin' the updates from MaidMarian for a couple of
years now...
--- Trey Jung <Trey.Jung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's about 1,400 miles last time I looked. I thought
> about going a few
> years ago. It would be cool to hit that and Every
> Bus 2005... then catch
> Burning Man Labor Day weekend.=20
>
> I think I'd be a different person by this time next
> year.=20
>
> Trey

=====
"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com