[tcb] Re: T.C.B. christmas party

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 10:49:03 -0600

Dee and I are fine. We only ate the Crawfish Casserole, the cheese dip, a
few sausage balls .... I think that was it.....

On 12/27/06, Christopher Dirksen <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Sure it wasn't the pumpkin pie? nahh I really don't think food poison
would get you 2 days later. We just had a good carrier show up at the party
that everyone must have kissed. I knew that kissing game was a bad idea.
Sawyer feels good maybe he started the chain of love....Trey your family
didn't get it eh? Jenkins could have brought it... Humm we may never know
but River wanted to talk to who ever brought it, the four year old can be
pretty tough. On another note Sawyer we need to hook up got a sound on the
bus I'm trying to track down maybe you might have leard something like it
before. Maybe friday night you guy's could swing by or I could drive the bus
over to see if you could help me figure it out.

Eric no pictures yet I think Emily is the only one who took any clicks..
So Em if you have any good ones I'll post them.

Thanks for coming Hope every one has a great new year!

 *Cajun Eskimo*

Christopher Dirksen

------------------------------
From: *"Jumpin' Joe Barnett" <captainotto@xxxxxxxxx>*
To: *tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx*
Subject: *[tcb] Re: T.C.B. christmas party*
Date: *Wed, 27 Dec 2006 10:00:23 -0600*

I blame the meatballs :)

--
Voted Time Magazines "Person Of The Year" for 2006!

Fixing up the home? Live Search can
help<http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2731??PS=47575>