[tcb] Re: TCB Vinyl Stickers.

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:26:36 -0500

i'll see what i can do tonight.

From: "Eric Woodall" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: TCB Vinyl Stickers.
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 13:26:32 -0500 (CDT)

Sure, if somebody could come up with the artwork...
<cough, cough, brian, cough cough>

Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us