[tcb] Re: TCB List

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 11:05:10 -0600

Thanks Fred!
I fixed the ones you mentioned.
I agree that the others you mention should be on the list.

I know Dennis and Claudia were not getting e mail when I asked them in
Fredricksburg.

I hope Mike and Carol are not mad at me for the T at the P stuff. (I
ran out of dash plaques right before he paid me, somehow he did not get
a number on his truck so he could not win) I felt bad. He said he was
going to get on the list, I gave him my e mail address but never heard
from him.

Kevin and Mike are welcome, I just don't know how to get in touch with
them.

If anyone else has "prospects" have them get in touch with me at:

danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx
or
tell them to sign up at:

//www.freelists.org/list/tcb