[tcb] Re: TCB HERO!

  • From: "Julie Maroney" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 20:36:08 -0500

My '66 21 window is named Blitzen (lightening in German) in honor of the
great Ramones song Blitzkrieg Bop and because it will be so lightening fast.
(Hey ho, let's go is a lyric from the same song.)  And when I bought my '71
it needed a muffler so Donner (thunder in German) seemed to be the perfect
name.  I carry magic carrots in the glove box in case one of them needs so
extra zip.

Julie

On 5/5/07, Will Wood <evilscientistboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Good goin Jeff!

What's a Blintzen?  I know what a bagel is.  Does it go good with sour
cream?  ;-)