[tcb] Re: T1/2 case

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 08:11:23 -0600

Mark, got mine fixed, Stephen is in need of a T3 case though. I will let you guys discuss...

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: T1/2 case
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:45:17 -0800 (PST)

I might have a type3/universal case somewhere in the store rooms, I will have to go check.

What is wrong with the T3 case? Does it need align bored? Could it be fixed with machining? I have everything but a case for my squareback.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: if i infact do need it (won't know till tonight) i would just need the case.

>From: Mark Sawyer
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: T1/2 case
>Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 07:51:55 -0800 (PST)
>
>I have 4 or 5 spare cases sitting in my store room. I know one of them came
>out of a 71 bay camper. It was running, it just smoked a lot. If your
>interested. maybe Denis could bring back north if he comes down for Bulli
>Gras. Do you need the full long block or just the case?
>
>Brian Denning wrote: just testing the waters
>for a just in case thing, does anyone have an early
>bay case that is good and wouldn't need align boring? i am having some
>major
>issues right now and might need a new one. just let me know if you do...a
>T3
>case would work as well, that is what mine is.

>Communicate instantly! Use your Hotmail address to sign into Windows Live
>Messenger now. http://get.live.com/messenger/overview

From photos to predictions, The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes has
it all. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline1

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop. http://tv.msn.com/tv/globes2007/?icid=nctagline2