[tcb] Re: Surfhouse Cruize

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 11:41:37 -0500

I kinda thought that's what you was thinking, I wanted to break it to you
softly. I do like your enthusiasm though. Again I blame Woodall he confuses the
situation. Haha

it would have been sweet to see you there though paul but 4 hours for a quick
meet is alot. Have a great weekend
Christopher

http://www.windowslive.com/mobile/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_mobile_052008