[tcb] Re: Surfboard gas pedal?

  • From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:19:09 -0500

That's funny! thanks man, I thought the one John made was wood. Like Brian said
it weighs to much. Oh yea we will be here the next time you roll through
Houston we passed on the Denver move. Look's like we will be driving to Angel
Fire NM. again this winter.

Ed: how's the weather out west? heard Midland had three days of rain. The kids
made you a picture I need to scan and send to you after the BBTS show. Sorry
I'm slacking....

It's sweet to have the bus back in the garage looking all good.

Mark S. came by with Em and could see any difference in the paint or damage,
sweet passed inspection!
Eskimeaux

Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:15:17 -0700From: atx_bus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [tcb] Re:
Surfboard gas pedal?To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's a chrome surferhttp://www.wirthscustomauto.com/431002-p-pedal-pags.html
 Jeff (atx_bus)66 So-4267 sportsmobile camper

----- Original Message ----From: Eskimeaux <cajun-eskimo@xxxxxxxxxxx>To: Texas
Coalition of busses <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008
12:49:34 PMSubject: [tcb] Surfboard gas pedal?

Anyone know where I could find a nice looking Surfboard gas pedal for the bus?
Cajun E

Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger. Find Out How
Talk to your Yahoo! Friends via Windows Live Messenger.  Find out how.
http://www.windowslive.com/explore/messenger?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_messenger_yahoo_082008