[tcb] Re: Sunnie the bus is getting a make over!

  • From: vw1971 <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:40:00 -0500

Shelby,

What about a parts bus? Might be able to get you a 78 at a great price if
not free.

Trey

On 7/11/07, Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think they would, more so than from a 71...I'll get
on the samba, seems like I saw a table/chart that show
what parts worked on different year models...

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/