[tcb] Sunnie the bus is getting a make over!

  • From: "Shelby Shook" <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCB@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:16:19 -0700

Here, I'll just make it easier and make a new topic. My sliding door's
looking pretty sad, and I'm going to need a few other particular parts soon
because I'm going to be doing all the body work for the bus in a couple of
months. My dad's pal Sunny (for whome the bus is named after) is going to
help me do the body work and paint, and whatever else needs help. We'll get
started whenever the bug he's doing is finished. The bug looks REALLY good
and it's almost done; you guys'll see it at some shows before long. I'm so
excited, the bus is gonna look soooo good and it's very close to being
original.

Any way, I'll post some parts we'll be needing as soon as I talk to my Dad
but I can already tell a few that will probably need replacing.
The Bus is a '76, so if you have anything from that year that'd be awsome.

Sliding door,
Rocker panel,
Driver's door (the passanger door might be needed too),
New window rubber (I'll probably just get that off a catalog),
Rear bumbper (I think the front one's ok),
Dashboard (Dad said something about the dash, I'm not sure if we need it but
I'm listing it anyway)
Steering wheel,
Condenser (yep, i still want to try and get the airconditioner to work; a
low horsepower condenser would be great)

I'm sure there's a lot more, I just need to talk to dad about it. Whenever
we go over the bus and figure out everything I'll post it up.  But if anyone
has any of these things they'd like to sell or get rid of that are in good
shape let me know. Thanks every body!

-Shelby