[tcb] Re: Sue and Chuck. Cooler than Denis?

  • From: KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 21:38:47 -0600

Thank you Denis for taking me to Sue and Chuck's, thanks for making me dinner,
thanks for lunch, and thanks
for being such a cool friend. You know I love you!
Sorry for not mentioning that you do a lot for Dan & I and I thank you for
everything you have done for us.
Denis you are my entertainment, if your not around it's just plain boring!
Chuck your right Denis did do it all.
I am gonna go to bed now,Good night, I never had any idea that camping could
make me so tired.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin