[tcb] Re: Stud Gun

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:15:10 -0500

Yes.
It is a 4500 from here:

http://www.autobodystore.com/stud.htm

On May 23, 2007, at 8:41 AM, sammie smith wrote:

Ok, Ronnie you gotta explain what a stud gun is. Are you talking about the welder that welds studs for pulling dents?

Ronnie Hughes <fracdogii@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cool!

I borrowed Dan's stud gun for pulling dents out of body panels and it's way cool. Last night I worked some dents out of the gates on my single cab that would have been very tough without the stud gun. Really reduces the amount of bondo required.

Thanks Dan

Ronnie

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.

Dan Martin