[tcb] Re: Steve and Sharon Need Help- got help

  • From: "Sharon Chamberlain" <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 08:57:16 -0600

We have one but it was here at home- not with us- Steve has an idea to
shorten ours slightly about 4" just enough where it can be bolted up under
the bus to carry with us. But thanks for the offer Sammie- we have a newly
rebuilt engine in the 71 convertible that we never drive so we'll pull it
and put it in the bus for now when we get it home.

  _____