[tcb] Re: Steve and Sharon Need Help

  • From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 09:58:26 -0600

Steve said he was not made of money when I asked him about having it fixed locally. Chuck has a "spare" engine at his house and no job so I think he is going to put it in Steve's for him.

On Nov 12, 2007, at 9:52 AM, sammie smith wrote:

Just a suggestion: He could take it to Oakhill in Longview and let them build him a new engine.

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote: Denis and Chuck may have it handled. They are headed west on I 10 to
exit 13 where Steve and Sharon and Dennis Holbrook are sitting on the
side of the road with a hole in the top of Steve and Sharon's engine
case. The plan now is for Chuck and Denis to load Steve and Sharon's
bus on his trailer. Steve and Sharon will ride home with Dennis
Holebrook. Chuck will drive Denis' truck with Steve and Sharon's bus
on the trailer to his house in Athens. Denis will drive Murray home
to Springdale. Steve has to work tomorrow, so he will have to figure
out what to do about rebuilding his engine and getting his bus home
from Chuck's later. If any of you have ideas lets hear it.

Dan Martin
1971 VW Bus
H.B.B.
T.C.B.