[tcb] Re: Steve Sandlin's in the Hospital

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:20:42 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, wrong link mailto:steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:    I know some of you don't know
Steve, (Steve's Lock Shop) but I just found out last night that he is in the
Hospital. Apparantly approx. 6 weeks ago Steve was in Vegas for a
Radio/Television conference and did so much walking that he developed blisters
on his feet. The blisters never healed and got so bad he finally called Karen
Douglas (a registered nurse and a VW nut) and asked for help. She made him go
to the hospital. Steve is 55 years old and had never been to a doctor, He has a
extreme fear of doctors and needles,  Come to find out Steve is a severe
diabetic and almost lost a foot to the desease. luckly he only lost the middle
toe on one foot. I'm sure he could use all the support and prayers we can send
his way. Steve is in Huntsville hospital in Room 234.---Mark

  p.s. www.steveslockshop.com