[tcb] Steve Sandlin's in the Hospital

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 08:16:56 -0700 (PDT)

I know some of you don't know Steve, (Steve's Lock Shop) but I just found out
last night that he is in the Hospital. Apparantly approx. 6 weeks ago Steve was
in Vegas for a Radio/Television conference and did so much walking that he
developed blisters on his feet. The blisters never healed and got so bad he
finally called Karen Douglas (a registered nurse and a VW nut) and asked for
help. She made him go to the hospital. Steve is 55 years old and had never been
to a doctor, He has a extreme fear of doctors and needles,  Come to find out
Steve is a severe diabetic and almost lost a foot to the desease. luckly he
only lost the middle toe on one foot. I'm sure he could use all the support and
prayers we can send his way. Steve is in Huntsville hospital in Room 234.---Mark

  p.s. www.steveslockshop.com