[tcb] Re: Steve Sandlin (locks)

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:11:35 -0700 (PDT)

Steve wore blisters on his feet when he was in Las Vegas and the never healed.
Found out he is a severe diabetic and actually lost a toe to the disease. I
spoke with him a couple of weeks ago and he is now taking insulin and getting
everything under control. He hadn't been to a doctor in 50 years. He has a very
distinct fear of Doctors and needles.  just goes to show how important that
annual physical really is.

Shelby Shook <sloweyefasthand@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Steve's a great guy! What
happened? Why was he in the hospital?

  On 9/17/07, Trey Jung <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:   Good to Steve coming