[tcb] Re: Steering Box Rebuild

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:44:20 -0600

You don't rebuild it, you get a rebuilt unit and install it.

You can get one from Bus Boys and just pay the core charge. That way you
can R&R it in one go at a shop.  I'd probably do the drag link and pivot
bushing as well at that time since you'll be tearing it apart.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx