[tcb] Re: Splitty tow bar/ Indignant response

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 14:49:12 -0600

Damn! Dan makes it sound like I am some tutu wearing pansy ass girly man. Well,
I'll tell you all right now that Jan and I are THE GREEN BERETS OF TRAVEL!!!
We've been to places and suffered conditions that would make ordinary people
kill themselves to end the misery!

And all you Texians can get to all these shows with, at the most 4 hours of
driving, for me just to get to the border takes 5 hours, so most of the get
togethers will take me more like 10 or 12 hours! Lots can go wrong in a '63
do-it-yourself resto in 12 freakin' hours of 3000 RPM. Maybe you guys all
thought it was fun for me to be at Paul's show while my bus was at Bob's, WELL
IT WASN"T!!!!

And my wife, bless her heart, doesn't want to ride in Murray for 12 hours.
Something about her ass hurting and being tired of waiting for AAA.

And a tow bar ain't a trailer. and Murray ain't no queen!

and so, there.