[tcb] Re: Splitty headliner

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 23:43:06 -0600

Yeah, wood. Dan told me that Ronnie found 5x veneer for Sparky, I guess, but up here in the hollers we ain't got not nothin' like that fancy city wood. So I have ripped some 4x8 birch vaneer at 27", so I will have a seam running down the middle. If that doesn't work I am going to spray adhesive dynamat to the metal roof and apply fabric to it. I have had that in the drivers compartment for 6 years or so and have no evidence of rust. And it'll be real perty.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sammie Smith" <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>