[tcb] Re: Splitty for sale

  • From: "Denis" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 09:18:26 -0500

OK. Here.

From: sammie smith
Sent: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 10:01 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Splitty for sale

      Where are you guys seeing the pictures of the rear of the bus?  All I see
are the three photos that Denis sent.  Light washed out the dash and can't see
the radio hole, which would tell if it is a 67 or not.  However, photo of bus
does show a slash front bumper and what appears (but hard to tell) is a pointed
rear bumper.  If it has a pointed rear and front slash (assuming bumpers have
not been changed, which may well have been) then it is a 65.  65 was last year
for front slash and had a pointed rear.  If the rear is slash also then it is a
64 or earlier.  Rather than all of us speculating why doesn't someone just call
him and ask?