[tcb] Re: Split front kick panels wood?

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:59:42 -0700 (PDT)

Not available from Wolfsburg West , can't get the original style material
anymore.Tony says he hopes to find material in the future.Evidently it's almost
a hand laid process and just not enough demand for anyone to make.?

From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 11:22 PM

#yiv1435045547 #yiv1435045547yiv881844418 p {margin:0;}

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=817271