[tcb] Re: Split bus gas cap?

  • From: "James Dwan" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "james_dwan_2000@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 06:35:26 -0700

Trust me Sammie, I would never accuse you of having first hand knowledge of bay
windows, that was a question for the list. I imagine the filler opening would
be the same. I have no idea if early bays have the vapor recovery lines. I
haven't owned an early bay since '92 and don't remember.

James

DAC
TCB
'59 23 Window Deluxe
'73/'77 Westfakia
'78 Super Vert

On Tuesday, July 1, 2014 5:20 PM, "john_bartell@xxxxxxx" <john_bartell@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Sammie,
The bays don’t have that weird “V” molding in the front either.
Dan

Sent from Windows Mail