[tcb] Re: Split Sportsmobile topic on theSamba.

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:06:25 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I need two that match.  The PO said they were vandalized,  I have the
metal screen but the glass was ripped out and doesn't look repairable.

In theory, the crank is supposed to open the window out and up.  Most of my
cranks need some work to be functional.  All of this talk about cranks is going
to get one of the TCB jokesters going.