[tcb] Re: Split Sportsmobile topic on theSamba.

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:03:17 -0700 (PDT)

      Jeff , have you gone by their place ib Austin ?

ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:           Eric,

I have done a ton of searching for Sportsmobile campers and really haven't
found much on the net.   I know the company  still exists.

Thank you for the link.  Are they rare, I don't know.   My camper has some
similar interior qualities to the one on thesamba.   I had a tough time trying
to ID my 67.  Non-westy campers are a  bit of a different  breed and  most
people don't give them the time of day, b/c it didn't happen in Germany.  So
there seems to be very little interest in archiving pics, data and etc on these
kinds of conversions.

It is a bus, so I love it!

Jeff