[tcb] Re: Spill Out Show

  • From: Conrad Klahn <conradk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:45:31 -0500

BTW,

Mission Espada is right around the corner and the monk there does some
excellent glass work. His 'friend' has some pretty plants to look at. There is
also a really nice nature area just around the corner if y'all have an interest
in that. Medina River Natural Area is off of 16 South.

Although we camped there w/ our scout troop - it was sort of a PITA to get a
reservation going through the San Antonio Parks Office. Nice spot once we got
in there, but not easy (probably on purpose).