[tcb] Re: Speedster

  • From: "Eric Durmon" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "wacotxman1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 20:03:20 -0500

Ted order a harness from rebel wiring they make a nice easy to manage harness i
put one in my buggy very nicely well made

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 24, 2015, at 7:32 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Ted: I don't have a speedster; it is an RS 550 Porsche Spyder. A turn key
car built by Beck. And I have very limited knowledge of the wiring harness.
However, Beck's firm built it and also builds turnkey and kits for the
speedster. They may be able to help you out. Here is their web site.

http://www.beckspeedster.com/

Also; Rick Rodriquez has a firm called Fiber Steel. He hand builds some
Spyders and does a lot of modifications on them as well. He may be able to
help you out or at least point you in the right direction. Here is his
website.

http://www.fibersteel.com/

Both of these firms are super knowledgeable about the build that goes into
the Speedster and Spyder replicars. But, be warned, I have bought parts from
both of them and they are not cheap. If they have or could build you a
wiring harness a price of $1,000-$1,500 would not surprise me, although that
is a pure guess on my part.

Sammie

On Monday, August 24, 2015 2:49 PM, Ted Strother
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sammy I am trying to find a wiring honest for a speedster like you have can
you help me.? TED