[tcb] Re: Sparky Update

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:06:27 -0800 (PST)

You did put a gasket on the valve cover this time, didn't you?

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  good thing it wasn't a loose
rocker assemblie, world of diffrence when you
fix that...ooops did i say that outloud.

HERSHEY PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

>From: Mark Sawyer
>To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [tcb] Re: Sparky Update
>Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:26:39 -0800 (PST)
>
>Glad to hear it was only a minor miscalculation.
>
>Ronnie Hughes wrote: Last week before the
>stalling, I changed the oil, adjusted valves & replaced the fuel filter. I
>also adjusted my fuel regulator down from 2 PSI to 1 PSI - dual kadrons.
>
> After the hiccup, I reset the regulator at 1.5 PSI.
>
> No further problems and I've been driving back and forth to work all
>week.
>
> VWFM I think.
>
> Thanks for the suggestions.
>
> Ronnie

> Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful email
>and get things done faster.

Stay up-to-date with your friends through the Windows Live Spaces friends
list.