[tcb] Re: Sparky

  • From: Sammie Smith <slsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 19:41:48 -0600

Vapor lock?
At 12:34 PM 11/27/2006, you wrote:
Well, this morning driving to work, Sparky is cruising along just fine @ 55 MPH and all the sudden started losing power and eventually, died. All I did was pop the clutch in 3rd gear as I was slowing down, it started right back up, drove the rest of the way to work and just now to lunch without any further problems.

The lights on the dash and red warning lights did not come on until it finally died. While it was slowing down and running rough, no warning lights on. Not like other times when I've lost my hot wire to the iginition and everything just goes dead.
Any ideas?

Ronnie

Want to start your own business? Learn how on <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=41244/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/r-index>Yahoo! Small Business.