[tcb] Re: Sound good to you?

  • From: "Julie Maroney" <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 15:24:06 -0500

Dynamat is a tar-like sticky stuff quite different than the stuff that
is more like felt.  So I was figuring if anything the Dynamat would be
a barrier to prevent the moisture from ever reaching the metal.  And
it is so pretty under where the belly pans go that I thought that
perhaps moisture never gets up in there in the first place if the
belly pans are welded on correctly.  But my figuring and thinking
might be all wrong, that's why I'm asking.  My goal was to have a
quieter ride so that I can hear my music better.

Julie