[tcb] Re: Sorry we couldn't make it to the Monument show, Thor...

  • From: JKi7886155@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 11:36:54 EDT

Dan & Katrina:

I was wondering what happened to you two. Holy Smokes! what gross
incompetence! If Thor was human you could have sued them for malpractice. I'm
not sure
you couldn't do it anyway.

Jack

In a message dated 5/21/06 7:13:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello,  everyone.  Yesterday was a long day. I got up about 7:00AM, made
breakfast and cleaned
up. Then took
the dog to the Groomer at 8:30AM.  Yes I took him to Critter Cleaners,
E.T.C.Jester, just right
down the  street,
about 3 blocks away from home. So, I dropped him off, thinking he  was going
to be so
handsome when Marlita
got done shampooing and  cutting his hair about 3 inches long everywhere. I
really thought
Marlita  was a
caring,nice, professional dog groomer. She clipped his toenails  before the
Texas Classic, and
I discussed at
length with her about  cutting his hair, and that I would come back after the
Classic.
Well, I  dropped him off at 8:30AM, Marlita said she would call when he was
ready to be
picked up. Ok. I
believed her. Time was going by and then all of a  sudden it was 3PM. So she
never called, I
called her instead.
Ring,  Ring, Ring, Marlita's helper answers the phone and asks me my name I
said"Katrina
Martin", then he says ,
"Hold on Marlita needs to talk to  you". I said,"OK". Marlita gets on the
phone crying and can
barely take a  breath
to talk.
She says,"I am so sorry, I was clipping his hair then  I clipped his ear a
little.(Breathe, Cry,Cry,
Breathe)
I said," Calm  down, it's ok, I am sure it was just a minor cut and the
Animal Emergency  Clinic
will take care of
it". Then she says as she's crying,"Thor is  down at the Animal Emergency
Clinic, I just took
him down there,
when  he gets done there I will bring him back here to the shop to finish his
hair".  So I am
like,"Ok, just calm
down, please call me when he's ready to  come home". So I get off of the
phone and tell Dan
everything she said.
He says," He's been there since 8:30AM, ok we'll wait on her call." Dan
says,"Are you hungry?"
I said ,"Yes. Then
Dan says,"Let's go get some  hot dogs from James'." I am thinking the whole
time to myself
that Dan is  trying to
get my mind off of the dog, it worked. Then 5PM rolled around so  went up to
the Critter
Cleaners, since Marlita
has not called... I  went inside and asked Marlita's helper,"Where's Thor, Is
he back her yet?"
He said,"She's back
there". So I saw Marlita grooming a cat, and Thor  wasn't there. I said,"I
dropped him off at
8:30 this morning,
where's  my dog Dammit... She said, " He's at the ...Cry...Cry..., They have
given him
Anethesia, he should be
back here soon...So I got real mad and Dan  just had to walk out of the place
because he
asked her 5 times what
is  the address of the Emergency Animal Clinic...She never could answer. Ok,
so we  kinda got
a 1111 address. By
the galleria, blah, blah. That's not the  address. Anyways we got there
eventually. I went in,
Dan stayed in the car
thinking I would just go in and get Thor. Wrong, but that's a whole other
long drawn out
story about how much
hell my dog has had to go through  because of some stupid bitch dog groomer
named
Marlita. I have her
address also, she lives 2 blocks away from where I am right now.
So,  Thor has a chunk taken out of his left ear, about 3 inches long and 1
inch  wide, he now
has stiches. I will
have to take him to the Vet on  Monday.
Well, I am sorry I couldn't go to the Monument Show today I was  home with my
Thor boy all
day.

Bus content: Dan & I now own a  one wheeled trailer, Thanks to Terry for
bringing it down to
us  yesterday.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus  "Homer"