[tcb] Sorry Sammie

  • From: singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TCB TCB <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:19:55 -0700 (PDT)

Startted out at 10:00 am , truck died , changed plugls
, fixed the prob for about 2 miles , truck stopped 4
time in 5 miles .I stopped at a gas staition and it
only took 5.00 of gas , I limped it back home ,so hear
I sit without a ride .I will try to see whats up later
.I just talked to Joe and he said Lou and Jane are
having the same type problem in their bus .I think
they were like 3 miles from their house . Hope to be
trhere tommorow in the American car if all else fails.

Paul Smith

  Caution : Clowns on board
H.B.B
T.C.B