[tcb] Re: Sorry Denis, I don't think I can make it

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 11:40:09 -0700 (PDT)

Paul:  You can always drive over to Nac and go with me.

singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  It is whith much regret That
I will probably miss this
years vertion of Pychoboloi, Thing that will
disappoint me the most is not being able to see your
new addition and personally handing you the hand made
art that I had commisioned for you and Jan.Also not
being able to share a case of Blanco Pale Ale with
you.I guess the clincher was the comments that you
made about the homeless lady lady that I had given her
the money for the fan belt to her bus.She came back
the next night and said she had broken the belt trying
to install it.Well I gave her another 12 doller
bill.As most of you know I usually travel alone (not
always by choise ,but no other bussers around here)
well I'm thinkin ,this lady is having all sorts of
trouble with her bus , so I think I'll invite her to
ride with me. In our conversation it was mentioned
thart she used to visit a place near Spring something
Arkansas, something about leaving her lower plate in a
little trailer up there beside a house that was being
built (sounds like she might know something about this
trailer ). I didn't want to go it alone this year so I
will just have to miss it.

Paul Smith
www.23window.com/thezone

T.C.B.