[tcb] Re: Sorry Denis, I don't think I can make it

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 18:36:42 -0500

Ooh ya and he will hitch a ride home with Mike on Sunday.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Jun 18, 2007, at 5:52 PM, Neil McGlothin wrote:

Lemmie holler at the Bodean, if all he's needin' is a
ride, he can hitch one wit us!  We're gonna cruise
back home via Little Rock, though, for my daughter's
birthday on Monday...
I mean, what the hell is a party without the Bodean???
--- Denis <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Yeah, good story (grumble grumble).