[tcb] Re: Soon to be released - Electronic Parts Manual for T2 Bus

  • From: 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 19:32:46 +0000 (UTC)

web based - in the cloud....

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill" <bbauer2000@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 11, 2011 12:25:57 PM
Subject: [tcb] Re: Soon to be released - Electronic Parts Manual for T2 Bus

AWESOME! I can't wait. Are you charging for this? Will it be web based or on a
CD/DVD?

On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 11:37 AM, < 71Westy@xxxxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Hope to have it out by end of next week.

You can view all the parts and drawings for a 68-79 bus. Drill down to find the
part you are looking for . Even search by part number and part description
(i.e. door handle) (or is that e.g. I forget) Anyway some may have seen it last
year at the Classic. It's now web based, you can do some really cool things
with it. (inset photos, notes , videos. link to web pages ) print ,email parts
list etc....

Stay tuned.

Trey