[tcb] Some photos

  • From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:49:31 -0600

Here are some photos from B.C. (before crash):
https://picasaweb.google.com/115696430438984518350/AAC32012?authkey=Gv1sRgCOGEnt-t5-7kIg#

Duncan was completely the artistic director on the second photo in the
album which I named 2 Things.

I had the stitches taken out of my head yesterday and now there is tape
holding it together. The other stitches will stay in until next week.  I
have a very ugly black eye.  I go between feeling anxious and overwhelmed
and sore and dizzy and tired and angry and sad and scared when I am in a
car and I know that I am lucky that I can still feel all of these feelings
even if they are yucky ones.