[tcb] Re: Some assembly required

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 06:29:01 -0700 (PDT)

Julie:  Door seals are not supposed to need any sticky to hold them in place.
However, if you need to stick them down the product to use is 3m General Trim
Adhesive PN 08088.  And as Dunk noted, most of the auto supply stores should
have it.  That is absolutely the best adhesive to use for most auto uses.  3M
is great, right Duncan?