[tcb] Re: Some Vanagon Stuff

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 16:31:48 -0600

I have gone over to the darkside........

I bought a 1987 Vanagon last night.  I had bid on it on EBAY but lost.  When
the winning bidder didn't pay up the seller contacted me.  We finalized the
deal last night.

I'm flying to Manchester, NH on November 20 and will be driving 1,927 miles
back during the Thanksgiving holiday.   I have a cousin in Boston that I
haven't seen in 20 years that I will be visiting, then off to Texas.

Northern European Automotive in Concord, NH is servicing the van and putting
some new tires on before I get there.

66,000 miles, savannah beige metallic, always parked inside, delivered in
Germany to a military couple, I'm buying it from the second owners who have had
it for the last 10 years.

I feel an adventure coming on.

Ronnie