[tcb] Re: Some Vanagon Stuff

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 16:20:13 -0600

my friend jason is wanting to put the big bumpers on his and raise it a bit. he uses his for hunting, fishing etc. and it is a two wheel drive. we have gone places in it that would put some fourwheel drive trucks to shame. they are very versitile.

From: Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Some Vanagon Stuff
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 15:53:28 -0600

I seem to keep finding these Vgon sites I have never seen before. Maybe someone is trying to tell me something...........

http://www.van-cafe.com/

This place used to be called Volks-Cafe.com   VWoA strikes again.
I like the "big bumpers" they sell there.

Dan & Katrina Martin 1971 VW Bus H.B.B. T.C.B.

http://homepage.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin