[tcb] Re: Solution to the heat/defroster problem

  • From: <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:50:03 -0500

Tips about the in-line fan: Do not place it too far back. Place it more
forward. It will suck super hot air forward and melt the plastic fan. The
instructions want you to put it in the front near your gas pedal, but it is
really noisy so you need to find a magic spot. Mine is just about in the
middle. If you have a rotten spot I would say go for it there. If it is too
noisy you will have to install a louder radio.