[tcb] Re: So, who's not coming?

  • From: Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:27:33 -0500

http://www.arkansasstateparks.com/devilsden/

http://www.eurekasprings.org/

July 1-4 Never been to the rodeo, could be fun...

http://www.experiencefayetteville.com/event_details.php?id=6389

http://parsonsstadium.com/

July 1st - Botanical Gardens maybe, I bet it's nice.

http://www.experiencefayetteville.com/event_details.php?id=6347

http://www.bgozarks.org/

July 3rd- Biggest & Best Fireworks in NWA, they must not know about Psycoblooie...

http://www.experiencefayetteville.com/event_details.php?id=6402

Also, near the Fayetteville college there's a bunch of restaurants,
Denis has a favorite seafood place there he could tell you about.

Branson is very cool also. My Dad does a Eagles Tribute Show there.

Katrina & Dan Martin
71'bus "Homer"
http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

On Jun 25, 2009, at 1:50 PM, Eric Woodall wrote:

If you haven't been to Eureka Springs, you absolutely have to go there...
Very strange little town.
Also, as far as camping goes, Devil's Den is really nice.
Both are close to Springdale.

ATX BUS wrote:

Neil...That was Fidel Castro.

We are still planning to be there (Shana, Owen and myself). Probably for Saturday night only, and camping if there is space for a tent. Any suggestions for things to do around Springdale? I have a week of vacation and we are planning to do some exploring.

Jeff