[tcb] Re: Snow snow snow

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 08:13:00 -0600

Bring salt.  When I was driving through this yucky stuff last night, Donner's
extremely lame "heat" could not melt but a small patch on the windshield.  I
stopped at HEB and bought lots of table salt.  I sprinkled it generously and it
did the trick.  I did have to reapply a couple of times. But money well spent.
Donner's blood pressure might be high after so much sodium but heck he is home
safe in the driveway and he has a snow day.