[tcb] Re: Snow and an eagle

  • From: a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 15:01:07 -0500

Next time you see that eagle, see if you can get a picture of it.  Would be
beautiful to add to the July month of pics in the calendar.

From: Denis Dodson <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 11:49:30
To:tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Snow and an eagle

Dispite the weatherman who said that the weather would stay cold but clear up,
it is snowing right now and starting to accumulate.

I let the dogs out and there was a big freaking Bald Eagle soaring almost
motionless just above the boat dock. Big and almost black with bright white
head
and tale.
I had only seen one eagle in the previous two years and now I have seen three
in
two weeks.
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam
and email virus protection.