[tcb] Sneak peak trip to Denis' place

  • From: "Andrew Barnes" <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 15:57:03 -0500

Hi all , we just got back from Denis' house and I can't brag on it enough!! The
addition to the house is breath taking , if they finish it half as good as they
started it , It will be orgasmic (bucolic just didn't fit ) .For the unlucky
souls that can't make the DD Psycobloooie let me just say I'm sorry that you
will be missing the most excellent campout & fireworks display in the state of
Arkansas maybe the world !!!!!!! (fireworks sponsoredby Chuck Blue). We went up
to go to a concert Trout fishing in America  was playing at the Jones center
Denis &Jan went with us and a great time was had by all.
   Drew
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM