[tcb] Re: Small Comforts

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 15:38:47 -0600

It's a month away.Be extra nice to Mark.He can have something running by then.
oleblue
  From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 12:59:03 -0600
  To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Yes, wedge

    From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
    Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 01:48:47 -0800 (PST)
    To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

            What H2O troubles? God I'm glad I don't have a radiator. 40 fewer
things to worry about.

          --- On Mon, 2/7/11, whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>

          From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
          To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 4:44 AM
          Looking forward to seeing it at BulliGras. Not sure if Freedom is up
to the trip. H2o troubles. STILL. :(

          Sent from my BlackBerry®

          From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 01:40:54 -0800 (PST)
          To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                  Just the interior. My partner, Christina, put all my other
pix in an external drive and for the life of me I can't yet figure out how to
get to them.

                From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
                To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 4:34 AM
                Uck! No color uglier than geen (no typo) unless its natural.

                Have you any links to photos of Buckey?

                Sent from my BlackBerry®

                From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
                Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 01:31:34 -0800 (PST)
                To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                        The trick was finding a clean Bay with low miles, a
working fridge, sink, stove, dash clock, and A/C.
                        My compromise was that it is Mexican Beige. The only
color I don't like. But it's like they say, "Your bus finds you." And he did.
And my lil brown Bucky is growing on me.
                        Though I hate to say it, I'd probably trade him for an
apple green bus in a New York minute.
                        Did I type that out loud? Don't tell Buckminster!

                      From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
                      To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 3:51 AM
                      No love lost there. But now if said a splitty. . ..

                      Sent from my BlackBerry®

                      From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
                      Sender: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 23:45:23 -0800 (PST)
                      To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      ReplyTo: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                              Of course if I had a vanagon I would probably
just cut it in half and turn it into a trailer for my bay.

                            --- On Mon, 2/7/11, mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx

                            From: mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                            To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 12:01 AM
                            Get a Vanagon, Join the dark side and you won't
have storage problems.