[tcb] Re: Small Comforts

  • From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 09:52:09 +0000

Well, I'm down to 39 or 40.

Freedom is a brick. Howz that everyone? I'm learning the lingo. :)

Sent from my BlackBerry®

From: whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "TCB" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, February 7, 2011, 4:44 AM

   Looking forward to seeing it at BulliGras. Not sure if Freedom is up to the
trip. H2o troubles. STILL. :(

Sent from my BlackBerry®From:  kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender:  tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 01:40:54 -0800 (PST)To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Just the interior. My partner, Christina, put all my other pix in an external
drive and for the life of me I can't yet figure out how to get to them.

Sender:  tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 01:31:34 -0800 (PST)To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  The trick was finding a clean Bay with low miles, a working fridge, sink,
stove, dash clock, and A/C.
  My compromise was that it is Mexican Beige.  The only color I don't like. But
it's like they say, "Your bus finds you." And he did. And my lil brown Bucky is
growing on me.
  Though I hate to say it, I'd probably trade him for an apple green bus in a
New York minute.
  Did I type that out loud? Don't tell Buckminster!

Sender:  tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 23:45:23 -0800 (PST)To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>ReplyTo:
tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Of course if I had a vanagon I would probably just cut it in half and turn it
into a trailer for my bay.